The single most important aspect of any successful landscape/garden design is proper drainage. Even though many builders try to correct faulty drainage, many times it is inadequate. This leads to standing water, muddy conditions and eventually dead plants. We highly recommend solving all drainage problems that may exist before starting a landscape project.
The advantages of a professionally installed drainage system give you the peace of mind that the job will be done right and the results will be self-evident. Continual rainfall or sudden downpours in a very short time can add up to flooding around your home. Our professional drainage technicians have extensive experience and knowledge helping a homeowner prevent flooding and water damage.
A properly designed drainage system provides the following:
- Prevents your landscaping from drowning
- Prevents standing water
- Prevents soil erosion in and around your home foundation
- Prevent mosquito infestation
- Protects trees and plants
The evaluation process consists of a careful assessment of the following:
- Determine where excess water is flowing from
- How quickly the water needs to flow away to avoid flooding
- Whether a sump pump or gravity is necessary to draw water away
- Evaluate if the drains should be installed at or below the grade
- What type of drain will be most effective
We take your drainage issue very seriously and the evaluation process is a very important step in determining exactly what is needed to solve the problem. You can rest assured that whether we are implementing area drains, surface drains, French drains, channel drains, sump pumps, or catch basins and grates, we will make sure the best solution is reached to install a professional yard drain system.
DRAINAGE DONE THE RIGHT WAY!