We are a preferred contractor for Lyon Financial, which makes financing your pool or outdoor living area a smooth and seamless process.
We know you have many options for pool financing so we just want to take a minute to share with you the perks of using Lyon Financial.
- They have been in business, specializing in financing backyard dreams, for 41 years.
- They are the only financing company to offer a 20-year completely unsecured loan in the industry.
- They also supply a project management team to follow the project from the beginning until completion ensuring everyone is satisfied.
You can apply online at www.lyonfinancial.net/apply and have a decision within 24-48 business hours. Lyon Financial will personally review your application to ensure the best options are offered.
How It Works: Pool Loans
The process is simple, easy, and convenient! Here is a step-by-step process of how the loan process works:
- Complete the application on the Lyon Financial website or via paper application. If qualified, You will receive a conditional approval in 24-48 business hours
- After the conditional approval, you will submit the required documents to prove income
- Once income documents are approved, you will receive a final loan approval
After the final approval, Lyon Financial will need a copy of the signed contract between EcoWorks and the client (that’s you!). Once they have the contract, loan documents are ordered and are then sent electronically.
As soon as the loan documents are signed and returned to the lender, the project can commence! Note: the project must be completed by the expiration date indicated on the contract.
You can always call your loan consultants for updates or any questions.
We accept several forms of payments: personal checks, all major credit cards, and Zelle electronic payments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment is due in full upon completion of the job/work. A down payment may be required on larger jobs that require a proposal and would be defined in the contract.
Returned payment or ISF is subject to an additional bank processing fee of $30.
A late fee will be assessed/incurred/charged to the account if payment is not received within 2 weeks of completion of the service.
If mailing payment, please enclose a check or money order along with a copy of the invoice left at job sight. Please include your information on the check or money order and the service that was completed. Make sure you sign your check. Please Do Not mail cash.